quarta-feira, 14 de agosto de 2013

Seeking Some Advice for Learning Languages

Abaixo está um texto com alguns erros de escrita de alguém que está pedindo conselhos para melhorar seu inglês? Após tentar corrigir os erros, clique no link abaixo do texto para ver como nativos corrigiram o texto do Yukiko.


“I can converse one on one with a native speaker to a point, but have trouble talking to a group. I give up joining their conversation quickly and just nod, smile, or pretend to listen to them. I end up missing some topic that I could talk about if I didn’t turn them off right away. Are there any tips to keep me engaged in their conversation?

I have been learning English for a long time and don’t see much progress nowadays. I don’t have much strong interests in other languages, but if learning another language helps to improve my English as I hear, I’d like to try it. Is this motivation a good enough to start a new language?”
Click Here to See The Correction!

Após fazer as correções necessárias, volte a essa página para assistir uma vídeo aula feita por uma professora canadense que mostra como apenas 5 dicas como melhorar sua escrita em inglês. Para acessar a vídeo aula clique aqui.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário