quarta-feira, 17 de junho de 2015

Yvonne Ray



I started teaching English in 1998. I worked for several general schools in Juazeiro do Norte and Crato, teaching English and Spanish from Elementary School to High School until 2012.

During that time I also worked for private English courses and schools. I started at Everyday English, a private English school owned by a native American teacher called Joann Charles.

I taught kids and teens for a little more than a year there. Then I went to work for CCAA, where I stayed for 10 years, teaching all levels of the children, teens and adults English course. I also worked 7 years for Complexo Cultural Schoenberg also teaching Children, teens and adults.

I created the English Conversation Club in Juazeiro do Norte and managed it for 3 years. Now I live in Havertown, Pa, U.S.A. and I work in a different field. However I try to keep in touch with my teaching roots managing a Facebook page called Cool English, a group called English Teachers and a blog called My Urban American Dictionary. And now, I am also writing articles for Learnendo website to help people learn English for free.

My Articles to Help You

2 comentários:

  1. Great teacher indeed! We were coworkers and I must say I always admired your dedication. Wish you much success always!

    ResponderExcluir